Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday? What Do You Wish to Shed?






I wish to shed the old belief that I am not lovable. That me, as I am right here and now is somehow not enough. Lacking. Not worthy.

I wish to shed that I am responsible for other people's feelings.

I shed that I have to work hard to have abundance.

I let go of avoidance of the present moment.

I let go that I have to have something to be abundant.

I shed the idea that romantic relationships are sad and disappointing.

I shed that I am my mother.

I shed the cap that my family and my programming has on me and what is possible.

I shed the old paradigms that I inherited of what love is, what family is, what it means to be successful.

I shed that I can't make my dreams come true.

I shed that I have to have coffee.

I shed that I can't have coffee.

I shed that if I have a family I will lose myself.

I shed that I am not doing enough.

I shed that I must be like others.

But most of all, I shed that there is anything I must shed.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

oh this really hit home with me...i love this..thank you
xo
tamara
http://www.dailytransformations.com