Friday, February 04, 2011

Wise Wench, Colors.

My inner child's message to me. Drawn with non-dominant hand.
And another.
Crayons. ;)
An altar for me, by me, for her. I'm 5. I'm petting a deer. I look fucking adorable!
For cleansing. And love.
And protection.
And ritual.
Tonight I stayed in. I danced around in my living room to some of my favorite, I'm a funkin' powerful woman and I got major juju music! Got some face crack and then went to my hot tub to soak and ground. I filled myself up with juicy me energy and then laid on my couch. wet. knowing it would get wet. ain't no one gonna tell me what to do, yo! :)

After showering and rubbing myself up with some fine jojoba oil, I ate delicious avocado with salt. mm. Licked my lips a lot. Folded and put away clothes and then began to color with my non-dominant hand, advice from high council. My roomie and I then made the fire you see, of salt and alcohol, to cleanse our space. We set intentions, created sacred space and protection for we, the beautiful women, of our tipi.

A story came to mind of a time when I was young, and hurt. I got up and grabbed a picture of my cute 5 year old self and made an altar to me, my inner child, my dear, gentle, angel self. I protected her with rose quartz, hearts, an angel, and Ganesha. Above the altar, a note to myself reads, "You are free to birth whatever you so desire." So mote it be. I love loving myself this well. Yes! Here's to art, coloring, non-dominance, balance, tenderness and honoring innocence.

Oh man, have we come so far, we are doing so well. Create a little sacred space for you, or the little one who dwells within.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGoddess!!! You are the best roomie EVER, siSTAR! It is awesome co-creating magic and sharing sacred space with you!
lovelovelove YOU!