
I'm in my pajamas in bed. I feel uber cozy and comfortable and I feel great about that. Today was day number four off of work and I look forward to my fifth day tomorrow. Boulder is a chilly -19 or so, which is a Colorado record, or so says me mum. Coldest night ever in Colorado! Fancy that! I am a snug bug in my rug and I'm alright with this news, I like novelty. Today I nurtured myself all day. I got a massage, went to the chiropractor, visited with my therapist (yes, I am in therapy and I love it and highly recommend it!) and I ate delicious, nutritious food and soaked in my hot tub, meditated, journaled, read, watched A Course in Miracles, sat in front of the warm fire and burned an old collage to release those prayers, and, best of all, my new roomie and I made delicious hot cocoa with cinnamon, cayenne pepper, chocolate and we whipped it up to make it frothy. Wow, how good can we have it? How amazing can you stand it? Just stay in the questions. You need not know how to answer! Learning to love myself has been a long journey, but I feel as if I am making grand strides, in this, my 33rd rotation around the sun. I am learning the joy of focusing my attention on me, asking myself what I desire, what I would like and giving it to myself. I am learning that my relationship with me is the most important one I will ever have and so it is time well spent to snuggle up with Self and nurture away. What did you do to nurture you today? Stay warm on this night and I bless you on your journey. My prayer for you tonight is that you experience rest, peace and the realization that you are the source of all you experience! So source away and make it gay! May you rejoice in the darkness of winter, knowing that the light within will always keep you warm. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment